- For safety and precision.
- Good to know how hot the air is that's coming out of the tool.
- Even better to know the exact temperature at workpieces if they are made of heat-sensitive materials.
- With the HG Scan PRO, you can be sure.
- It works in a range of 0-300 °C with absolute precision – and informs you visually as well as acoustically if the temperature exceeds or falls below the level you have set.
- The integrated laser technology ensures the ideal distance from the workpiece.
- And being perfectly compatible with our top HG 2620 E and HG 2520 E tools, all relevant data are intelligently communicated between scanner and hot air tool.
- The particularly clever way to complement your set of tools.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 95 x 95 x 153 mm
- Weight: 0,12 kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Temperature detection range: 0-300°C, adjustment in 10°C steps
- Temperature detection: via Sensor
- Optimal distance to the workpiece: 10 cm
- Area marking: with LED light beam
- Emissivity: User-selectable, adjustable from 0.10 to 0.99
Reviews - Temperature Detection HG Scan Steinel HG SCAN 2620
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.