- Full control of temperature and never again a risk of causing damage.
- HL Scan measures the temperature at the workpiece surface while working on it with the hot air tool.
- An acoustic signal sounds as soon as heat either exceeds or falls below the ideal temperature.
- The display also shows whether workpiece surface is too hot or too cold.
- Red means "too hot", green means "ideal temperature" and blue means "too cold".
- The HL Scan can be fitted to hot air tools HL 1920 E, 2020 E, HG 2120 E and HG 2320 E. The warning tolerance range can be selected to suit individual needs.
- If chosen, the visual and acoustic warning can be deactivated.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 147 x 51 x 44 mm
- Supply voltage detail: Batteries (included)
- Mains connection: 9 V
- Weight: 0,143 kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Temperature detection range: 0-300°C, adjustment in 10°C steps
- Temperature detection: via Sensor
- Optimal distance to the workpiece: 15 cm
- Area marking: with LED light beam
- Emissivity: adjustable (0.85 / 0.90 / 0.95)
Reviews - Temperature Detection Device Steinel HL SCAN
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.