TCT Saw Blades Norton LA.160.20.Z48.1
- Disc type: HM - cemented carbide
- Purpose: wood-based materials
- Designed for: / hand-held circular saws
- Disc diameter: 160 mm
- Slot diameter: 20 mm
- Number of teeth: 48
- Tooth shape:
- Norton Clipper’s super sharp high quality carbide blades offer extreme durability and performance for the perfectly finished edge.
- Whether you need to cut melamine faced boards, plywood, laminated panels or sheets of HPL.
- The Triple Chip Grind (TCG) teeth on these circular saw blades make them the ideal choice for cutting veneer and laminate quickly and cleanly.
- These blades can also be professionally resharpened to extend their life.
- Diameter: 160mm
- Slot diameter: 20mm
- Thickness: 2,2/1,6mm
- Teeth number: 48T
- Geometry: TCG
- Max. working speed: 9500 rpm.
- Purpose: veneer and laminates
- Device: table saw / circular saw
- Cutting type: extra smooth cut
Reviews - TCT Saw Blades Norton LA.160.20.Z48.1
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.