- Belfast/butler sink jig will rout recesses into worktops for single or double Belfast sinks.
- It enables you to accurately rout a drip channel groove on the underside of the worktop and around the outside of the sink recess (5-6mm from the worktop edge)
- It is suitable for ceramic sinks up to 1050mm long and from 440 - 515mm wide.
- For worktop recess use with a 12.7mm Tungsten Carbide Router Cutter and 30mm guide bush.
- For Drip Channelgroove use with a 5 or 6mm diameter Tungsten carbide round nose cutter and 16mm guide bush."
The shop uses a verified product reviews program. You'll find information regarding verification procedures in our T&C's. Reviews - Sink Jig Unika JIGN201P
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.