Shear 240v 3.2mm Makita JS3201J
- Power type: corded
- Wattage: 700 W
- Impacts per minute: 1600 min-1
- Maximum aluminium cutting depth: 4 mm
- Corrugated sheet metal cutting: no
- Carry case: yes
- Weight: 3.4 kg
Model JS3201J Metal shear is the aesthetic change model of current model JS3200 by using Motor housing of Angle grinder GA5010 series and Rubberized soft grip.Its Blade section is the same as Metal shear JS3200.Addition to the above, it has the following advantages:710W continuous rating input.Low noise level at 81 d
B(A).Protector to prevent Motor housing from scrap metal.J model complete with MacPac connector case.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
- Low noise level for comfortable working.On tool storage for hex wrench.
- Protectorenables smoothcutting while protecting the motor housing from scrap metal
- Max cut in mild steel 3.2 mm
- Max cut in stainless steel 2.5 mm
- Max in aluminium 4.0 mm
- Min Cutting Radius 50mm
- Input Wattage 710 w
- No Load Speed 1,600 rpm
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Metal 17 m/sec²
- Net weight 3.4 kg