Rotary hammer Makita HR4501C
- Power type: corded
- Wattage: 1350 W
- Energy of an impact: 10.8 J
- Maximum number of impacts per minute: 2750 min-1
- Rotational speed: 280 rpm
- Mounting type: SDS Max
- Forging possibility: yes
- Maximum drilling in concrete diameter: 45 mm
- Maximum core cutter diameter: 125 mm
- Brushless motor: no
- Additional grip: no
- AVT(Anti-Vibration Technology): yes
- Package: plastic case
- Weight: 7.8 kg
- No Hammering while Idling ensures machine's long life
- Push-in and Go
- Slide-back and pull
- Variable speed control by dial constant speed control
- Soft start variable speed control
- Rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
- Auto cut-out carbon brush
- Protects commutator and indicates time for maintenance.
- Longer life of Carbon brushes features twice as long as that of predecessor model by employing large carbon brush.
- Change lever in protected position for reduced possibility of breakage even if the machine is carelessly down to rest.
- Power: 1350W
- Idle speed: 130-280rpm
- Drilling capacity: drill 45mm, drill bits 125mm (4,92")
- Blows: 1650-3300bpm
- Impact energy: 2.7-13J
- Chisel positions: 16
- Tool fixture: SDS-Max
- Weight: 7.8kg (17,2 lbs)
- Carrying case
- Side Handle(D)
- Side Grip
- Depth Gauge
- Grease Vessel
Reviews - Rotary hammer Makita HR4501C
No reviews. Be the first to rate the product.