Rotary Hammer Drill SDS Plus Makita HR2610
- Model HR2610 is a 26mm capacity (1")
- Hammer with a chuck for SDS-PLUS shank bits.
- Features compact and lightweight tool design, ergonomic handle and many other features designed for more comfort and better control. 3 modes: (Rotation only/Rotation with hammering/Hammering only).
- Max in concrete (TCT bit): 26 mm
- Max in concrete (TCT core): 68mm
- Max in concrete (Diamond core): 80 mm
- Impact energy per stroke: 2.9 Js
- Blows per minute: 0 - 4600 ipm
- Input Wattage: 800W
- Voltage: 240V
- Max. in wood: 32 mm
- Max in steel: 13 mm
- Net weight: 2.9 kg
- No Load Speed: 0-1200 rpm
- Vibration Hammer Drilling: 15.5 m/sec²
Basic set elements:
- Carry case
- Side handle
- Depth stop
Reviews - Rotary Hammer Drill SDS Plus Makita HR2610
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.