Rotary hammer drill Makita HR2811FT
- Power type: corded
- Wattage: 800 W
- Energy of an impact: 2.9 J
- Maximum number of impacts per minute: 4500 min-1
- Rotational speed: 1100 rpm
- Mounting type: SDS Plus
- Forging possibility: yes
- Maximum drilling in concrete diameter: 28 mm
- Maximum core cutter diameter: 80 mm
- Brushless motor: no
- Additional grip: yes
- AVT(Anti-Vibration Technology): yes
- Package: plastic case
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- 3 operation modes - hammering, hammering with rotation, rotation
- Quick change keyless drill chuck; adapted for SDS-PLUS bits to 3 jaw chuck literally in a second
- Compact L-shaped motor housing.
- One-touch sliding chuck enables easy bit changes.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip provides more control and comfort.
- Features a built-in LED job light.
- Vibration absorbing grip.
- Input wattage: 800W
- Blows per minute: 0-4500bpm
- No Load Speed: 0-1100rpm
- Max in Steel: 13mm (1/2")
- Max in Wood: 32mm (1-1/4")
- Max in Concrete: TCT 28mm / Core 80mm (3,15")
- Joules: 2.9J
- Weight: 3.3 kg (7,28 lbs)
- Side handles
- Depth stop
- Carry case
- Quick change chuck
Reviews - Rotary hammer drill Makita HR2811FT
No reviews. Be the first to rate the product.