- Trend RT/13X1/2TC 12.7mm dia X 49.5mm cut.
- Solid Carbide replaceable blades.
- Tool body remains in place when changing blades, thus reducing down-time.
- Straight cutters have blades with two or four cutting edges, allowing them to be rotated and locked in identical positions.
- 1/2 inch shank tools are ideal for use in production applications.
- Clear economical advantage over conventional brazed tip tooling.
- The single blade can be rotated 180 degrees to give double the life of a conventional tool.
- Ideally suited for use with Trend Combi worktop jigs.
- Suitable for plunge cutting. Use on chipboard only.
The shop uses a verified product reviews program. You'll find information regarding verification procedures in our T&C's. Reviews - Rota-Tip Trend 92027223240
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.