Reciprocating Saw Blades Norton S 922 HF
- Blade mounting: universal grip ½ in
- Design type: BIM
- Total length: 152 mm
- Recommended way of cutting: rectilinear
- Package: mixed set
- Quantity in package: 2
- Recommended use: wood with nails / metal sheets / non-ferrous metal / construction timber
- Multi-material Reciprocating Saw Blades offer the user super-fast cutting performance.
- With this versatile range, you can cut an array of materials ranging from pallets to thin metal sheets and even glass fibre reinforced plastics.
- Thickness: 0.9mm
- Width: 19mm
- Material: BIM CO 80%
- TPI: 5-8T
- Working length: 132mm
- Overall length: 152mm
- Purpose: Various materials
- Machine: Saber Saw
- Cutting Type: Fast Cutting
- Number of pieces in the package: 2
Reviews - Reciprocating Saw Blades Norton S 922 HF
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.