Reciprocating Saw Blades Norton S 2345 X
- Blade mounting: universal grip ½ in
- Design type: BIM
- Total length: 200 mm
- Recommended way of cutting: rectilinear
- Package: mixed set
- Quantity in package: 2
- Recommended use: softwood / construction timber / PCV
- All Norton Clipper Reciprocating Saw blades for wood and composites offer the user outstanding performance whether it be fast and straight or clean, curved cutting.
- For fast and aggressive wood cutting.
- Their large TPI ensures efficient removal of wood dust, speeding up the cutting process.
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Width: 19mm
- Material: BIM CO 80%
- TPI: 5-8T
- Working length: 132mm
- Overall length: 152mm
- Purpose: various materials
- Machine: saber saw
- Cutting Type: Fast Cutting
- Number of pieces in the package: 2
Reviews - Reciprocating Saw Blades Norton S 2345 X
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.