ROTOPINO.PL S.A. sells through online stores on the following domains:
as well as through foreign shops under the domains:
Registration in stores run by ROTOPINO.PL S.A. is not necessary to place an order but allows the user to use additional options and take advantage of discounts. Personal data that must be provided in the registration form has to include name and surname, login and password, which are necessary to place an order in stores operated by ROTOPINO.PL S.A. In accordance with the applicable Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) (Dz. Urz. UE L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter "GDPR", in the registration form you can consent to the processing of your data for the purposes of ROTOPINO.PL SA, however, the personal data provided may also be processed without expressing consent to it consent, only to the extent necessary for the implementation made in online stores run by ROTOPINO.PL SA purchases. By processing personal data, we mean, among others, issuing a consignment note, issuing an invoice for the goods, using the contact information to provide details about the shipment. Users' personal data may also be collected to provide additional services or organized competitions by ROTOPINO.PL S.A. After shipment of the purchased goods, the store, as part of the contract with the Buyer, is obliged to send the Buyer to the e-mail address an invitation to complete a survey to examine his/her opinion about the transaction. The buyer is entitled, but not obliged to fill it in. The user placing an order in online stores run by ROTOPINO.PL S.A., who has not previously registered, must complete the form with data regarding the shipment of the goods. Withdrawal from providing personal data prevents the order from being processed by ROTOPINO.PL S.A. Giving consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes ROTOPINO.PL S.A. it is completely voluntary. Each user has the right to access and correct their data. It is possible by contacting the store operator or directly on the websites of online stores run by ROTOPINO.PL S.A. through the user data editing form (in the case of users who have their account - i.e. login and password). Users also have the right to withdraw their previously expressed consents, as well as to object to the processing of personal data to the supervisory authority.
Explicit Personal Data
Personal data provided when posting a review of a product are available to every user, who visits this page. The person evaluating a given product in the store has the option to provide their personal data or put a "nickname" of their choice.
Deleting user's account
Any user who created an account at the store Rotopino.co.uk, it can seize the opportunity to delete your account at any time. It will be deleted immediately or after the completion of assigned contracts. This will remove all data, along with e-mail address contained in the database.
There is no way to restore a deleted account. The customer will have to re-create it and give us the details.
All comments posted by customers about the products and / or being the evaluation of the store become the property of ROTOPINO.PL S.A., which means that they can be used in the original or shortened form to promote the store or the products in it. The above-mentioned comments will never be signed with their full name unless the Customer has given their consent. ROTOPINO.PL S.A. also undertakes to use the comments in the original context and to promote the product that was intended by the author. The opinions contained in the comments remain the opinions of customers, not employees of ROTOPINO.PL S.A.
Online Store Rotopino.co.uk is built on the latest software and hardware model of the world's best solutions.
This prevents the penetration of contained on our website data to third parties.
What data do we collect about you?
In order to use certain features of our system the registration is required. During the conference, we will ask you for your e-mail intended for the use of our website, password, name and personal data.
Prior to the purchase of goods in shop Rotopino.co.uk,you will be asked for your name, address, phone number and details of the choice of payment methods such as the type and credit card number, expiration date and CVV number (if you opt for payment by credit card .)
Data collected automatically
During the Customer's visit at Rotopino.co.uk page the IP address of the Customer's computer, which is used, is saved automatically.
How do we use your data?
The data collected about the client is under no circumstances sold to third parties. The data obtained during the purchase transaction will be used only to complete the transaction, including collecting the amount due and shipping the goods. In order to charge the credit card, the Customer's data may be transferred to the company that supports payment transactions, and to the shipping company for the purpose of delivery. If the Customer has agreed to receive our Newsletter, the data will be used to send it to the person. Automatic data collection (computer IP) can be used to analyze the behaviour of users of online stores run by ROTOPINO.PL S.A., collect demographic data about our users or to personalize the content of our websites. The above data is collected automatically for each of the website users. In the event of an inspection by the supervisory authority, the Customer's data may be made available to its employees in accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, including the GDPR. In the event of a breach of the Store Regulations, violation of the law or when it will be required by law, we may disclose Customer Data to the judicial authorities.
How can we contact you?
If you purchased the product, you may receive from us an e-mail or SMS on the status of the contract. It is also possible by phone.
In connection with the amendment to the Telecommunications Act, new rules have been introduced regarding informing Users how cookies are used on websites. Taking care of the interests of Users and the comfort of using the website, below you will find more information about cookies.
Important Marketing Techniques:
2. The website uses remarketing techniques that allow for adjusting advertising messages to the user's behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice, no personal data is transferred to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
Information about cookies:
3. The subject placing cookies on the website user's end device and accessing them is the website operator. Cookies are used to maintain the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website. They are also used to adjust the content of the website to the individual needs of the user. They are used to prepare statistics facilitating the recognition of preferences and users of the Website, remembering goods in the shopping cart of an online store, and to achieve the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques".
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies, which differ in their storage time on the end device: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device for the duration of the browser (session) use and are deleted when it is closed or after logging out of the website. Persistent cookies are not deleted after closing the browser and remain in the user's device for a specified period or without a validity period, depending on the settings of the website owner.
5. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular the following companies: Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl; https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=pl) (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (https://pl-pl.facebook.com/privacy/explanation; https://pl-pl.facebook.com/policies/cookies/) (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (https://twitter.com/en/privacy; https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies) (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
6. The right of the Google Website (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA), www.rotopino.co.uk to store and access cookies results from the consent expressed by the website user. This consent is expressed by the user when configuring the web browser or the selected website. The user may at any time restore these settings and define the conditions for storing or accessing this information by the website operator.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to block these files automatically. Detailed information about the settings of your web browser can be found in the browser menu or on the manufacturer's website. Below is a list of links to the pages of individual browsers along with instructions regarding cookies, including how to remove them: