Petrol Line Trimmer Makita ER2600L
- Power type: petrol
- Wattage: 830 W
- Weight: 4.3 kg
Makita ER2600L is a bent shaft petrol string trimmer equipped with 25.7mL 2-stroke engine in compliance with strict exhaust emission regulations
- Equipped with catalytic muffler to comply with the following exhaust emission regulations; EPA Phase 2, EU Stage 2.
- High power output.
- Easy start system - with primer.
- Compact protector for better view of cutting area, without losing performance for prevention of scattering of grass clippings.
- Primer Pump
- Diaphragm carburetor
- Bent shaft
- Improved nylon cutting head
- Cubic Capacity: 25.7 cc
- Bore Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 91.3 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 111.3 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 0.85 dB(A)
- Spindle Size: M8 x 1.25mm
- Engine: 2-Stroke
- Horsepower: 1.2 hp
- Electronic ignition
- Power rating: 830W
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.6 litres
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Right Handle (Rear grip): 5.07 m/sec²
- Vibration: Left Handle (Front grip): 3.85 m/sec²
- Net weight: 4.6 kg
Reviews - Petrol Line Trimmer Makita ER2600L
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.