Nibbler Makita JN3201J
- Power type: corded
- Wattage: 710 W
- Impacts per minute: 1300 min-1
- Maximum aluminium cutting depth: 3.5 mm
- Corrugated sheet metal cutting: no
- Carry case: yes
- Weight: 3.4 kg
Model JN3201 Nibbler is the aesthetic change model of current model JN3200 by using Motor housing of Angle grinder GA5010 series and Rubberized soft grip. Its Blade section is the same as Nibbler JN3200. Addition to the above, it has the following advantages: 710W continuous rating input. Low noise level at 81 dB(A). J model complete with MakPac connector case.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
- On tool storage for hex wrench.
- Low noise level for comfortable working.
- Max cut in mild steel: 3.2 mm
- Max cut in stainless steel: 2.5 mm
- Max in aluminium: 3.5 mm
- Input Wattage: 710W
- Voltage: 240V
- No Load Speed: 1,300 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Metal: 10 m/sec²
- Net weight with pipes: 3.4 kg
Reviews - Nibbler Makita JN3201J
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.