Jigsaw Blades Norton JIGSAW BLADES
- Blade mounting: T-type holder
- Design pype: HCS
- Recommended way of cutting: rectilinear
- Package: collective packaging
- Quantity in package: 10 pcs
- Recommended use: softwood /
- These blades produce clean and straight cuts in a thick or thin wood.
- These high carbon steel blades are perfect for making cuts in softwood and non-abrasive woodworking materials.
- Precisely sharpened teeth deliver straight, burr-free cutting with impeccable results.
- Diameter: 305mm
- Material: HCS
- TPI: T144DP, T144D oraz T244D: 6T, T101B: 10T, T101AO: 20T
- Purpose: softwood and composites
- Device: jigsaw
- Cut type: Fast cut / smooth cut / normal cut
- Quantity: 10
Reviews - Jigsaw Blades Norton JIGSAW BLADES
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.