Hot Melt Applicator Gluematic Steinel Gluematic 5000
- Source of power: corded
- Temperature: 210 °
- Wattage: 500 W
- Glue output diameter: 11 mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Strong. Neat. Versatile. No compromising.
- Mounting wall plugs, gluing picture frames or assembling flower arrangements: Not a problem for the high-performance Gluematic 5000 – where and whenever you choose.
- Because after heating up for three to five minutes, the tool is ideal for 20 minutes of cordless gluing work thanks to its modern heat storage system.
- For prolonged gluing work over large areas, this all-rounder with a very high glue delivery rate (22 g/min) can, of course, also be connected directly to the power supply.
- Power, heating phase: 500 W
- Average power consumption: 120 W
- temperature: 210 – 220 °C
- Heating-up time: 3 – 5 min
- Delivery rate: 22 gr/min
- Max. Stick diameter: 11 mm
- Function, hanging option: No
- Softgrip: No
- stroke adjustment: No
- Sleep mode: No
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 185 x 32 x 180 mm
- nozzle changeable: Yes
- Mains connection: 220 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz
- Usable for: Glass
Reviews - Hot Melt Applicator Gluematic Steinel Gluematic 5000
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.