Hot Air Tool Steinel HL Stick 350W
- Wattage: 350 W
- Maximum temperature: 500 °C
- Maximum amount of air: 100 l/min
- Weight: 0.57 kg
- Carry case: no
- Temperature control: no
- Hands free.
- Compact hot air gun HL Stick for heating with pinpoint precision, ideal for craft and model-making.
- Practical, easy to grip and lightweight, hand-held and self-resting tool in one, sensational standing stability, with integrated LED work light, includes 4 attachment nozzles.
- Red dot design award: The HL Stick was given the red dot product design award 2013 for its design.
- Output: 350 W
- Temperature: 400 – 500 °C
- Airflow rate: 100 l/min
- Motor, type: Brush motor
- Function, life expectancy, motor: 250 h
- Temperature setting: Continuous
- Heating element: Ceramic heating element
- Residual heat indicator: No
- Function, hanger: Yes
- Replaceable heating element: No
- Restart protection: No
- Thermal cut-out: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Cord length: 2.2 m
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 235 x 78 x 76 mm
- Mains power supply: 220 – 230 V / 50 Hz
- Weight: 0,594 kg
- Warranty: 3 years
Reviews - Hot Air Tool Steinel HL Stick 350W
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.