Hot Air Tool Steinel HG2120 E
- Wattage: 2200 W
- Maximum temperature: 630 °C
- Maximum amount of air: 500 l/min
- Weight: 0.85 kg
- Carry case: yes
- Temperature control: yes
- Experts in vehicle wrapping. For sign-makers and car-wrapping technicians.
- Electronically controlled hot air tool HG 2120 E with 7.5 m cable and temperature scanner HL Scan.
- 2200 W, infinitely adjustable temperature from 80 – 630 °C, airflow rate adjustable from 150 – 500 l/min in 3 stages.
- Ideal for single-handed use and even greater manoeuvrability.
- Average power consumption temperature: 80 – 630 °C
- Temperature display: Thumbwheel with labelled settings
- Function, hanging option: Yes
- Softgrip: Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 253 x 87 x 200 mm
- nozzle changeable: Yes
- Mains connection: 220 – 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz
- Weight: 1,073 kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Performance: 2200 W
- Air volume: 150 – 500 l/min
- Engine, type: Brush motor
- Function, service life, engine: 1000 h
- Temperature setting: Continuous
- heating element: Ceramic heating element
- Loc function: No
- residual heat display: No
- Exchangeable heating element: No
- restart protection: No
- Thermal fuse: Yes
- Thermal protection shutdown: Yes
- Cable length: 7.5 m
Reviews - Hot Air Tool Steinel HG2120 E
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.