- Protect yourself and the material.
- The retrofit guard cage simply pushes onto the hot air tool and helps to prevent burns both to the user, e.g. a car-wrapper, and the materials being treated with hot air.
- Fitted in next to no time, it is ideal for all sorts of applications, such as working with leather or car-wrapping.
- The hot air tool guard cage is made of heat-resistant plastic, has a long service life and can also be used in combination with the HL Scan temperature scanner.
- Can be attached to HG 2320 E, HG 2120 E, HL 2020 E, HL 1920 E and HL 1820 S hot air tools.
- Weight: 0,07 kg
- Warranty: 1 year
Reviews - Hot Air Tool Guard Cage HL 1820 S - HG 2320 E Steinel 053963
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.