Hammer Drill with Keyless Chuck Makita HR2630X7
- Modified operation-mode change lever enables switch from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
- 3 mode operation: Rotation only / Rotation with hammering/ Hammering only
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Torque limiter
- Double Insulation
- 40 different bit angle settings
- Compact and lightweightdesign
- Depth stop
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
- Impact energy: 2.4 J
- Max in concrete (TCTbit): 26 mm
- Max in concrete (TCT core): 68 mm
- Max in concrete (Diamond core): 80 mm
- Max in wood: 32 mm
- Max in steel: 13 mm
- Impacts per minute: 0 - 4,600 ipm
- Input Wattage: 800 w
- Net weight: 2.8 kg
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1200 rpm
- Voltage: 240V
Basic set elements:
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- Carry case
Reviews - Hammer Drill with Keyless Chuck Makita HR2630X7
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.