Circular Saw Blade 190mm x 30mm x 24T DeWalt DT1944-QZ
- Disc type: HM - cemented carbide
- Purpose: wood /
- Disc diameter: 190 mm
- Slot diameter: 30 mm
- Number of teeth: 40
- Tooth shape: ATB - Alternate Top Bevel
This general purpose circular saw blade can handle cutting rough timber and nail-embedded wood. With a thin kerf and ultra-sharp cutting edges to reduce splinters. The thin kerf blade design gives more cuts per charge by minimising battery drain. Tungsten carbide-tipped for resistance to chipping and cracking.
- Portable Framing Blade
- Anti-kick back shoulder
- Construction grade carbide- resists chipping and cracking
- Ultra sharp cutting edges - splinter reduction
- Applications: Cutting of rough timber, possibly with embedded nails.
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Bore Size: 30 mm
- Tooth Count: 40
- Kerf Thickness: 2.60 mm
- Plate Thickness: 1.7 mm
- Grind: Alternate Top Bevel
- Rake Angle: +10°
- Weight: 0.5kg
Reviews - Circular Saw Blade 190mm x 30mm x 24T DeWalt DT1944-QZ
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.