The aluminium stop milled from a single piece guarantees precise and reproducible perpendicular cuts without any readjustments. Thanks to the quick-change system, the angle stop is attached to the guide rail in an instant and, in combination with the portable circular saw, saw table and work bench, turns into the mobile panel saw.
- CNC-milled aluminium stop made from a single piece for precise and reproducible 90° cuts
- Easy to attach and completely self-aligning Long contact edge for easy aligning with all workpiece edges
- Grooves on the front and rear enable the guide rail clamps to be attached
- For precise sheet cutting when using a guide rail and portable circular saw
- For precise and reproducible 90° cutting of sheet materials without any readjustments
- Completely self-aligning thanks to milled aluminium stop made from a single piece
- Easily and quickly connect with the guide rail using the quick-clamping lever
The shop uses a verified product reviews program. You'll find information regarding verification procedures in our T&C's. Reviews - Angle Stop Festool FS-WA/90°
All of our products are the subject of a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the producer's website for further details like the warranty period and procedure. The warranty covers defects of the device such as material, workmanship or fastening.