- Power type: corded
- Wattage: 1010 W
- Rotational speed: 6000 rpm
- Disc diameter: 190 mm
- Saw slot diameter: 20 mm
- Cutting height at 90°-angle: 52 mm
- Cutting length at 90°-angle: 300 mm
- Cutting length at 45°-angle: 212 mm
- Cutting disc brake: no
- Laser cutting line pointer: yes
- Weight: 13.2 kg
Makita LS0714L Slide Compound Mitre Saw
- Double sliding mechanism makes it lighter and more compact so it requires less space to work, you can quickly hide it and it is easy to transport.
- LS0714L Version: Laser cutting line.
- Maximum cutting capacity 300 mm (width) (11-3 / 4 ")
- All 4 rails ride on linear ball bearings for extremely smooth and precise operation
- Laser tag provides an easy and accurate alignment with the line marked with ink, even when cutting at an angle or decorative wood cutting.
- Input wattage: 1,010w
- No Load Speed: 6,000rpm
- Blade Diameter: 190mm (7-1/2")
- Dimensions[mm] 430 × 670 × 458
- Max mitre cut at 90°: 52x300mm (2x11-4/5")
- Max mitre cut at 45°: 52x212mm (2x8-2/5")
- Power cable 2.5 m (8,2 ft)long
- Weight: 13.2 kg (29,2 lbs)
- Laser Line
- TCT blade
- Dust bag
- Triangular rule
- Socket wrench
- Switch button
No reviews. Be the first to rate the product.